0Out for Delivery
Privacy & Policy
What information do we collect?We collect information when you register on our site, create tracking entry, perform tracking, book NearPost services, access NearPost information, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When submitting tracking entry on our site, you may be asked to enter: tracking number, courier company, sender's mobile number, recipiet's mobile number, transacting e-commerce platform.
When booking a NearPost service, you may be asked to provide your current address for retrieval of nearby NearPost stations. You may need to provide with: tracking number and courier company for your parcel to get notified when your parcel arrived at the selected nearby NearPost station.
What do we use your information for?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Parcel Tracking: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the sole purpose of informing your parcel status and related activities.
- NearPost services: The given contact information will be used to in touch with you regarding your parcels when it is necessary.
- Newsletter: The primary contact number and email address that you have provided during registration, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your parcel, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Kindly do email us to unsubscribe at email@example.com.
- Customer Service Enhancement: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your parcel tracking experience and support needs.
- Website & App Enhancement: We continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
How do we protect your information?We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secured server. Should you need the service, all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway Providers (MOLPay) database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
We do not hold any responsibility towards any cause of delay for notification delivery due to system (both internal & external) failure, system (both internal & external) data inconsistency & delay, invalid given mobile number & tracking number, mobile phone switched off, mobile phone full memory, mobile bad connection and etc.